Human Right to Water Upheld
Compelled by global water advocates and government champions, the U.N. General Assembly upheld the fundamental human right to water.
Since then, we have worked to ensure this human right is fulfilled worldwide.
- Moves governments and international institutions to protect and prioritize the human right to water.
- Protects and challenges threats to democratic policymaking and water governance.
- Supports the UN and other governing bodies in advancing water policies and practices in the public interest.
- Exposes corporate violations of the right to water.
- Supports communities challenging abusive corporate actions.
More about our work to advance the human right to water.